FartyPop!!!!

El diablo le Pop Musik avec Monseuir Old Fart!!!

Thursday, June 05, 2008

That's Fontogold, not Can'togold!!!

U-no, one of my chums was asking for this one down the old folks home, when I idly mentioned the fact that there was a jolly good young soul singer who could also do tunes which sounded like The Pixies!!!!!!!!! Tho, having said that, you can hear her voice during the chorus!!!! If it was that Black Francis chappy, it would be "WAAHAHAHAHARGL I'M GOING TO F$£% MY SISTER!!!!!!!!! WARARGGAGGLLLGL!!!!!!! I'M GONNA BREAK YOU IN THE FACE!!!!!!! WHAARARARALRLLGLL!!! etc"!!!!!!!

Ahem, anyway!!!! That woman mentioned previously is Santogold!!!!! And you may recognise her as the woman who vomits glitter from the cover of her own gramophone!!!!!! Her bloggy thingy helpfully reminds us:
  • My name is Santi like "Monty", not Santy like "Panty", and please stop calling me "Santa", that's like my childhood nightmare.
  • And its "Sant-o-gold" like "Font-o-gold" not Santagold, like "Can'tagold"
Which is a shame, as I was about to invite her to my special "Themed Christmas Party: Minerals!!!" in which you have to go as a mineral- like coal, slate, wool, etc- and she could have gone as "Santa Gold"!!!! And she wouldn't even have to change her name!!!! That much. Because, you see, her name is... Oh, just listen to the tune, will you!!!!!!!!!

Tune: Santogold - Lights Out
Download "fontogold!.mp3", my good man!

1 Comments:

Blogger plunko said...

come back to ilx!!! ;-)

July 9, 2008 at 7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home