FartyPop!!!!

El diablo le Pop Musik avec Monseuir Old Fart!!!

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

I am liquiding myself- into my memories!!!!



U-no, that I-rate radio is a load of utter bilge!!!!! It's a great idea- you download a client, and it starts randomly downloading bazillions of gramophonic binaries from Tha Free Regions Of The Holy Intertubes, and randomly subjects you to them for your rating pleasure, then when you've rated enough, it tries to guess what you really like!!!! Which I admit is going to be difficult for el moi, as you will discover from the chunes what I will upload to this very blog!!!!

But, ouch!!! My ears!!!! That must be all you peeps shouting "That doesn't sound like utter bilge to us, you silly old man!!!" Well, you're right- and wrong at the same time!!!! It's the music that's utter Mary J Bilge!!!! You boot the app up- (By which I mean start the program, not kick it with your Doc Martens, which would be really silly!!! I mean what's wrong with brogues?!?! But anyway) - and you get some dance tune by a 12 year old, followed by a Serbian dude on some classical guitar solo oddessy!!! Then a crap emo song recorded in a garage with vocals flatter than the vocalist ought to be!!!! Then a bleepy little tune recorded off someone's Sinclair Spectrum!!!! Then some old American dad with a voice like a sheep, bleating some bunkum and tommyrot about THE LORD over music that makes yer average Simon Cowell act sound like Einstürzende Neubauten!!!!!!! Then a twelve minute Jazz tune- in French!!!!!!

So one can imagine I almost had a heart attack when I found something that I not only liked, but thought was bloody brilliant!!!! The colourful coves responsible for this amazing acheivement are called musicforcap
and if you can imagine the Breeders ever wanting to do dance music, then you might have an idea already of how brilliant this tune is!!!!!

Download- using your browsey-wowsey!!!!! And then listen- using your ears!!!!!

Tune: musicforcap - Devil Bless you
Download "woahaarg!.mp3", my good man!

0 Comments:

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home